Last updated 17.11.2015
The Agendium team is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement applies to the data collected by Agendium Ltd through use of Agendium services (the “Service” or “Services”); it does not apply to other online or offline Agendium Ltd sites, products, or services.
“Agendium group” is the context, where the actual work is done. Group members are invited to the group by you or other group admin you have invited.
“Agendium organisation” is our customer which groups attached to. Organisation is managed by an organisation admin who has access to group access rights.
With respect to Agendium, references to “you” or “your” in this privacy statement refer to the organization that is our customer. Individual users of Agendium Enterprise Networks should direct privacy related inquiries to the organization that provides them access to the Services.
Customer Data is all the data, including all text, sound, software or image files that you provide, or are provided on your behalf, to us through your use of the Services. We make no claim of ownership in your Customer Data. Except as provided in this privacy statement or described in your agreements, we only use Customer Data to provide and enhance the Services. We don’t share your Customer Data with advertisers, or with anybody else except in the very limited circumstances described in the Sharing Your Information section below.
Contact Data includes name, address, phone number, profile information, email address, title, time zone and other contact information that we may collect through your administration of the Services and use of the Services by you and others. Contact Data you provide as part of your Agendium profile is available to other users of your Agendium groups.
Agendium Ltd uses Contact Data to complete the transactions you request, administer your account, improve the Services and detect and prevent fraud. We may also use Contact Data to contact you to provide information about new subscriptions, billing and important updates about the Services, including information about security or other technical issues.
We may also contact you regarding third-party inquiries as described in this privacy statement or your agreement(s). If you are a verified administrator for the Service, you may not be able to unsubscribe from some of these communications. Subject to your contact preferences, we may also use Contact Data to contact you regarding information and offers about the Service, other products and services or to request your feedback. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please see Emails We Send for information on how to stop them.
We may use statistical data, analytics, trends and usage information derived from your use of the Services (“usage data”). Usage data includes, for example, aggregated quantitative information about active users, activity, topics, and groups. Some ways we use the usage data include operating, improving and personalizing the Services and our offerings, as well as other Agendium Ltd products and services. Except to provide reports to you or others in your organization, we do not disclose usage data in a way which is identifiable to your organization or users in your Agendium Groups.
Support Data is the information we collect when you submit a support request or run an automated troubleshooter, including information about hardware, software, and other details related to the support incident, such as: contact or authentication information, chat session personalization, information about the condition of the computer and the application when the fault occurred and during diagnostics, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error-tracking files.
Support may be provided through phone, e-mail, or online chat. We may use Remote Access (RA), with your permission, to temporarily navigate your desktop. Phone conversations, online chat sessions, or RA sessions with support professionals may be recorded and/or monitored. For Online Chat or RA, you may end a session at any time of your choosing. We use Support Data in the same way as we use your information, as described in this privacy statement. Additionally, we use it to resolve your support incident and for training purposes.
Following a support incident, we may send you a survey about your experience and offerings. You must opt-out of support surveys separately from other communications provided by Agendium Ltd by contacting Support or through the e-mail footer. To review and edit your personal information collected through our support services, and for any other inquiries regarding our support services, please contact us by using our Web form. Some business customers may purchase enhanced support offerings. These offerings are covered by their own contract terms and notices.
We will not disclose Customer Data or Contact Data (“your information”) outside of Agendium Ltd or its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates except as you direct, or as described in your agreement(s) or this privacy statement.
- We don’t share any of your information with advertisers.
– We occasionally contract with other companies to provide services (such as customer support, data management, and technical infrastructure services) on our behalf. We may provide these companies with access to your information where necessary for their engagement. These companies are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using it for any purpose other than that for which they are engaged by Agendium.
- We will not disclose your information to a third party (including law enforcement, other government entity, or civil litigant; excluding our subcontractors) except as you direct or unless required by law. Should a third party contact Agendium Ltd with a request for your information, we will attempt to redirect the third party to request the data directly from you. As part of that process, we may provide your basic contact information to the third party. If legally compelled to disclose your information to a third party, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of a disclosure unless legally prohibited.
- Agendium Ltd may share Contact Data with third parties for purposes of fraud prevention or to process payment transactions, as further described in this statement.
– The Services may enable you to purchase, subscribe to, or use services, software, and content from companies other than Agendium Ltd (“Third Party Offerings”). If you choose to purchase, subscribe to, or use a Third Party Offering, we may provide the third party with your Contact Data to enable the third party to provide its offering to you (and with your consent, send you promotional communications). That data and your use of a Third Party Offering will be governed by the applicable third party privacy statement(s) and policies.
- We will not substantively respond to data protection and privacy requests from your users without your prior written consent, unless required by applicable law. Please note that the Services may include links to or allow you to install third-party or other Agendium Ltdproducts and services whose privacy practices may differ from the Services. Your use of such products or services, and any information you provide to a third party, is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to review these other privacy statements.
You may access, correct or delete Customer Data or Contact Data you have provided to us by using the tools within the Services (for example, editing your profile information on the Service) or by contacting support at email@example.com. Changes you make to your information on the Service take immediate effect on your Agendium Group, but data will be retained in secure storage for a limited period afterward as part of our standard data backup process.
We have implemented and will maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures, internal controls, and information security routines intended to protect your information against accidental loss, destruction, or alteration; unauthorized disclosure or access; or unlawful destruction. For more information about the security measures we take, please see about Agendium.com/security/.
Your Services’ data is stored and processed in European Union member country.
We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect customer feedback, changes in our Services, and updates to applicable data privacy laws and regulations. When we post changes to this statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of the statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how Agendium Ltd will use your information, we will notify you by either posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by direct notification. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how Agendium Ltd is protecting your information.
Agendium Ltd welcomes your comments. If you have questions about Agendium’s privacy and security commitments, or if you have other technical or other customer support questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kalevantie 2, FI-33100